ITP: openjade

OpenJade is just a fork of Jade from James Clark, blessed by James.
Regarding Jade, James hasn't orphaned it upstream, but he has
publically stated that he believes that SGML and DSSSL are dead-ends.
OpenJade is an effort by a group of people who either don't agree or
don't care.  They are adding features and functionality to Jade.

As the Jade maintainer, it's quite trivially easy for me to package
OpenJade.  Also I have a pretty good relationship with the upstream
maintainers, and most of the Debian patches are already folded in
upstream.

Note that at this point, due to library name conflicts, etc., OpenJade
will conflict/replace with Jade.  (Do I need to do vice/versa also?)