Re: ITP: Diskdrake

Chmouel Boudjnah <chmouel@mandrakesoft.com> writes:

> Goswin Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:
>
> > First the librpm had missing symbols and then it still gives perl
> > errors.
>
> It's fixed with the last version of diskdrake (990722).

Got it working a bit further now, but:

Uncaught exception from user code:
        sorry, /proc/ide not available, seems like you have a pre-2.2
kernel
 => not handled yet :( at detect_devices.pm line 85.
        detect_devices::getIDE() called at detect_devices.pm line 24
        detect_devices::get() called at detect_devices.pm line 30
        detect_devices::hds() called at diskdrake.pm line 28
        diskdrake::diskdrake() called at ./diskdrake line 39

I have a
> uname -a
Linux alpha 2.2.5 #6 Fri Nov 3 00:26:07 CET 2000 alpha unknown

But I have no ide devices connected at the moment.

I will test on a PC as soon as it got debian installed or I might find
a way around the ide stuff meanwhile. I'm not best at perl, but I know
my way around.

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin