Re: ITP: Diskdrake

"Matthew R. Pavlovich" <mpav@purdue.edu> writes:

> I can pick up this package.  I have been stalled on my previous two
> packages, because the upstream maintainer was going to move from xforms to
> gtk and has not yet.  I am also going to start helping with debian-press
> and continue work on the livid project.

I'm very intrested in diskdrake, but I can't get it to work at all.

First the librpm had missing symbols and then it still gives perl
errors.

Did you get it working at all? What library versions and perl do you
use?

I have a current slink system (i386) with rpm, automake, autoconf from
potato and an current potato system (alpha).

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin