Re: ITP exscan and penguineyes and RFP srp (New Intents added and old one revoked)

On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 15:44:05 +0200, Richard Braakman wrote:
> We already have a shell named lsh in the distribution, so this one
> will need a different name.

Perhaps "secsh" (the name used by the IETF working group that's working on
the SSH2 protocols).

> I urge you to contact Ray Dassen <jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl> before doing
> anything with lsh, he's been following its development and as far as I
> know plans to package it when it's ready.

I'm quite short on time; I'd really appreciate it if someone else could
package it; if I can help as a tester/second pair of eyes, let me know.

Bazsi seems to be making progress towards interoperability with ssh2 (which
doesn't follow the specs in some areas) in recent weeks, hopefully lsh will
reach basic usability soon.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go