Re: Playmidi orphaned

On Sun, Jul 25, 1999 at 10:52:59PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I really haven't got the time or the effort to maintain it anymore and I
> no longer use it so I'm placing playmidi up for adoption. There are no
> major bugs outstanding, but there's a new upstream version waiting at
> playmidi.openprojects.net...

I've been meaning to start contributing to Debian for about a year now, and
I'm currently messing with Midi projects at home so if no-one objects I'd
like to adopt this package.
I'm not a registered developer yet but Jules Bean (who is) has said he'd
be happy to handle uploads until I get stuff sorted out.

Ben

--
+-----Ben Bell - "A song, a perl script and the occasional silly sig.-----+
  ///      email: bjb@deus.net            www: http://www.deus.net/~bjb/