Maintainer for italian version of gnome user's guide wanted

Hi,

"Christopher R.Gabriel" <cgabriel@tin.it> asked me if I could package
the italian version of the gnome user's guide (I do the english
version). As I don't speak italian, it would be better, if someone
more capable could do this. (I Cc'ed Paolo and Davide, as they do
things gnome related and I don't know if they read -devel).

The package is simple, it is just running make to convert Docbook SGML
-> HTML and copying it to the proper location.

The sources are in desktop-docs/it/ on the gnome CVS.

Ciao,
	Martin