Re: [rules] "config:" -> "build:" -> "stage:" -> "binary:"
On Sat, Jul 24, 1999 at 04:36:35PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> BTW, the new dpkg-architecture tool is part of policy but not of dpkg yet. A
> patch is available in the bug Reports, but our Keen DPKG Maintainer (tm) has
> not released a new version since... I forgot counting
Joel Klecker has done the last dpkg NMU, which incorporates this change.
Unfortunately, it is still stuck in incoming. :(
Here are the changes:
dpkg (22.214.171.124) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer release.
* (dpkg-dev): Use emacsen-common for debian-changelog-mode.el
* Removed references to the packaging and policy manuals from debian/control.
* Put debian-changelog-mode.el in dpkg-dev and remove from dpkg (closes:Bug#29271).
* Fix paths in 50dpkg-dev.el using Roderick Schertler's patch
* Note that bug number 17367 was fixed in 126.96.36.199.
* Add Zack Weinberg's install-info patch for GNU install-info
* Add dpkg-architecture stuff from Marcus Brinkmann.
* Remove debian-keyring suggests from dpkg.
* Add -k<keyid> flag to dpkg-buildpackage.
* --textmode works in gpg, remove kluge from dpkg-buildpackage.
* Cleanup configure.in slightly (stop using tl_ macros, fix gettext stuff).
* Attempt to make Debian source useful for non-Debian systems
(i.e. distclean tree instead of maintainer-clean tree).
* Sync with wichert's 188.8.131.52.
* Add my ltconfig-1.3.2.diff (RPATH workaround).
* Add dpkg-scansources program and man page.
* Man pages in /usr/share/man.
enJoy -*/\*- pronounced 'iosip', or simply 'joseph'