Debian Xconfigurator?

In case the Debian Xconfigurator project needs any monitor specs I have a whole
bunch (which I blatantly stole from AcceleratedX with a hunk of perl) at

http://irc.novare.net/~edmonds/monitors/monitor-specs

which is a bunch of monitor specs, one monitor per line, each field separated by
tabs. (fields are Manufacturer, Model, Max Res., Horz. Sync, Vert. Refresh) I
also wrote another hunk of perl which outputted some nicely formatted HTML:

http://irc.novare.net/~edmonds/monitors

with one manufacturer per HTML file. This is just a rudimentary version, seeing
how it's 1:30AM, I'll be cleaning it up considerably in the next day or so. It'd
be nice if we can ask all the monitor manufacturers we can for all the specs for
all their monitors for integration into this database.

--
Robert Edmonds
stu@novare.net