Re: ash vs. bash

On Mon, Jul 19, 1999 at 09:13:14PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     I use zsh for my interactive work, never scripting.  I use perl for my
> scripting, never my interactive work.  Don't see perl with an interactive
> shell wrapped around it, do you?  :P

Shh.  Don't say that too loudly around Tom Christiansen.  He'll write a
shell in perl just because bash has that damnable GNU license on it.  Oh,
the horror!

On a good day he might even make it POSIX-compliant.  Where POSIX doesn't
do anything too GNUish, that is.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   reading it will cause an aneurysm.  This