Re: Some free software is pure crap, just like proprietary.

BTW yeah, all of our browsers suck... netscape just sucks a little
less :)

On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 04:04:00PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> BTW, the version of mozilla from potato will not come up for me.
> Where do I find error messages telling me why?

It's a known bug, two variants of it. One has a workaround, the other one
unfortunately doesn't. You should send the maintainers the strace output.

--
enJoy -*/\*- pronounced 'iosip', or simply 'joseph'