packaging lpe

Hi,

Someone earlier expressed interest in packaging my text editor, lpe.  I am
currently waiting on a new maintainer application so that I can do so
myself... but if whoever that was will get in touch with me, you're
welcome to adopt the package.  Due to a combination between my new
maintainer app taking unreasonable amounts of time and me not having much
time to look into Debian packaging stuff, I'm perfectly willing to have
someone else take this concern from me now.

Chris Smith <cd_smith@ou.edu>