Re: SPAM from Red Hat

On 99-07-20 Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 06:16:53PM -0500, David Welton wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 12:18:19AM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> >
> > > is it only me, or did you also get this spam from Red Hat about
> > > stock options?
> >
> > I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth - if you don't want
> > yours, I'll take them;->

> Martin and me are not US residants, so we can't make use of the gift.

The same goes for me. I'm also a non-US residant and got such an
annoying mail from RedHat.

At the moment I'm thinking about sending out a spam-complaint to RedHat
and there upstream alter.net.

Cheers
       Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*         Use Debian - a free Operating System for your PC         *