Re: SPAM from Red Hat

Martin Bialasinski writes:

> is it only me, or did you also get this spam from Red Hat about stock
> options?
>
> Oh man - the bigger the company, the less clueful people?

On #debian last night, it was suggested that we use our opportunity to
buy some of this stock and sell it when the price goes up. This money
could then be used to fund Debian, buy new hardware, improve our
network connection, etc. Does anyone else think this is a Good
Idea(TM)? I would be willing to donate as much as I reasonably could.

--
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/
The Web is to graphic design as the fax machine is to literature.