New list debian-toolchain

A new list `debian-toolchain' has been set up.  Discussion about the
used toolchain, that is compiler, assembler, linker etc., ought to
go there.  Each time a new version of one of these tools appear,
discussion is needed between the maintainers.

This list is open, as usual, but is of high development content.

If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi