Re: Woes with X Display Managers

On 20 Jul 1999, Laurent Martelli wrote:

>   Achim> Hi,
>   Achim> there are currently several problems and nuisances when xdm,
>   Achim> gdm and kdm packages are installed on a system
> I've installed wdm recently, and it seemed to interfere correctly with
> xdm. Maybe it's a good starting point, and other DM should take
> exemple on it.

	It isn't that I cannot get the remote display managed, it
is that the rendering done by the apps/window manager are corrupted,
as if the X library is having an endian issue.

chris mckillop - cdm@debian.org    "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Debian GNU/Linux                                     -- Lewis Carroll
Waterloo Aerial Robotics Group - http://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~warg/