(I'm another one of those developers-in-waiting.) If no one else has done so, and no one objects, I'll take these orphaned packages. I'll bring them into compliance with current policy and then try to resolve some of the bugs. If I need to upload before my key has been accepted, I'll ask for help then. OK?