Orphaning bezerk

Hi, I'm going to orphan the bezerk package unless someone would like
to take it.  It has been let go upstream, it would seem, as there has
been no news on www.gtk.org/~trog for almost a year now.

Bezerk is an irc client written with GTK - I added some rudimentary
scripting capabilities into it with Tcl.

This might make a fun package for someone who wants to hack on
something, and basically take over the upstream ownership of it.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton            <   Sors immanis - et inanis - rota tu volubilis,
davidw@prosa.it            >  status malus - vana salus - semper dissolubilis,