Packager needed: smpeg

I'ts an mpeg player that's licensed under the LGPL, plays sound, and
compiled just fine for me after one minor source change.  Note that
the graphical app it includes needs Qt, but the command line one
(plaympeg) doesn't.  There was also one minor problem with the libsdl0
package (which this will depend on), but I believe that's been fixed.

It would be really nice to get this packaged.  If no one else steps
up, I can do it, but I'd rather not add anything else to my to-do list
right now.

  http://www.lokigames.com/opensource/opensource.html

Thanks