From jerome_marant@hotmail.com  Tue Jul 13 02:58:02 1999
[trimmed some Received: stuff]
From: "Jerome Marant" <jerome_marant@hotmail.com>
To: branden@ecn.purdue.edu
Subject: Re: Package maintainer scripts
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:56:14 CEST

Jerome, I have reconfigured procmail to bounce all mails from you with that
subject line back to you.  Please fix this or scream at your ISP.

I'd have sent this to him but I greatly fear what might happens if he replies.

So, anybody think it's a qmail problem? ;)

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    The greatest productive force is human
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    selfishness.