Re: Can anyone NMU debian-keyring?

Ryuichi Arafune writes ("Can anyone NMU debian-keyring?"):
>I want to upload the package. but I cannot do it, because my pgp key
>has not been added yet.
>
>I sent my-pgp to keyring-maint@debian.org
>, but there is no response.

I've had a similar problem---I've been unable to do any developer
stuff since my key is not in the keyring---my packages uploads were
rejected, my votes are counted...  My key was removed since it was not
signed by another developer (when I started that wasn't required, and
it took me some time to track down one of the other developers).

I've since got my key signed by another debian developer, but haven't
been able to remedy the situation.  Repeated emails to
keyring-maint@debian.org got me nowhere other than the suggestion that
I talk to the new maintainer people, and I never heard back from them.

How do I get my new key in the keyring?  Otherwise, I should just give
up my packages since I'm tired of asking other people to NMU them for me.

--
Richard W Kaszeta 			PhD. Candidate and Sysadmin
bofh@me.umn.edu				University of MN, ME Dept