Removing iplogger from potato || Giving it away

I think we should not keep iplogger in potato for two reasons:

* bugs are opened[1], requesting configurability: it is not easy to provide
configurability with the current code.

* ippl[2] is packaged, is configurable and does the same job: it has been
developped in order to be an iplogger replacement.

If people object, I will orphan iplogger since I am not willing to continue
to maintain both iplogger and ippl.

  1. http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/pa/liplogger.html
  2. http://www.via.ecp.fr/~hugo/ippl/

Hugo Haas (http://www.via.ecp.fr/~hugo/)
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really
quite busy.