RPMEMU emulates RPM on Debian (IBM DB2 on Debian)

In order to install IBMs DB2, I wrote a perl script that emulates the
rpm command line and then calls dpkg to do the same thing.  It appears
to work, though I don't know if I need to emulate the output of rpm.

If you're curious you can find the script here

  <URL:ftp://ftp.buici.com/pub/rpmemu>

The prospect of a commercial database being available for Linux is
very attractive.  If anyone has success getting DB2 running on a
Debian box, please let me know.

Cheers.