Re: [POLL] Should XEmacs 21.1 include the ldap support code?

On Jul 07, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  Do yous want me to compile in the ldap support, or create yet another
>  XEmacs binary with and one without, or what?

I can't see any reason to have two separate packages, unless the
size/speed differential is substantial.  Assuming the ldap-enabled
XEmacs doesn't automatically run ldap queries every ten seconds, that
is :-)

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence        |        Get your Debian 2.1 CD-ROMs        |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>   |         http://www.lordsutch.com/         |
|    Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |    Join the party that opposed the CDA    |
|   University of Mississippi   |             http://www.lp.org/            |