PyOpenGl and Debian GNU/Linux

Has anyone been able to compile and use PyOpenGl under Debian Linux, if so
could they please email me their setup file (the configuration thingy for
compilation) I succesfully compile but importing chucks out an error about libMesa.so.3 (or something similar). Please also tell me what version of Mesa you are using.

Thanks for any help.

--
John Travers

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us!"