Re: [gnu.emacs.gnus] Re: enough debian bashing already

Wow, we made alt.humor.best-of-usenet.. in the subject line anyway :-)

-- forwarded message --
From: "Robin S. Socha" <robin@socha.net>
Newsgroups: alt.humor.best-of-usenet
Subject: [gnu.emacs.gnus] Re: enough debian bashing already
Date: 4 Jul 1999 06:00:36 GMT

Subject: Re: enough debian bashing already
From: Per Abrahamsen <abraham@dina.kvl.dk>
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus

"Robin S. Socha" <robin@socha.net> writes:

> group is also read by females with a profound lack of understanding for the
> implications of alpha *mail* software and who think it's - what? - trendy to

There is nothing "trendy" about it, females have _always_ been
attracted to alpha mails.  It is in their genes.

Per "Omega Mail" Abrahamsen

Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility
of the submitter. Submit articles to ahbou-sub@duke.edu. To write to the
moderators, send mail to ahbou-mod@duke.edu.
-- end of forwarded message --

Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).
CCs of replies from mailing lists are welcome.