Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 2, 1999
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 2, 1999
- From: Paul Slootman <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:45:48 +0200
- Message-id: <19990705164548.B26633@janux>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <19990702001505.A3779@master.debian.org> from "BugScan reporter" on 1999/07/02 00:15 -0500
- References: <19990702001505.A3779@master.debian.org>
On Fri 02 Jul 1999, BugScan reporter wrote:
> Package: aumix (main)
> Maintainer: Tom Lees <email@example.com>
> 40219 aumix: 100% cpu usage
There's a fix for this in the BTS, but apparently no action from the
maintainer. Also, there's a new upstream version available for some
time now. Is aumix orphaned? If so, I'd be willing to take it over.
If not, I'll be willing to do an NMU.
> Package: boot-floppies (main)
> Maintainer: Enrique Zanardi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 35729 rootdisk: Installation from 5.25" floppies seems to require resc1440.bin
I recall reading that Enrique wanted to drop 5.25" floppy support?
I can't blame him (space is tight enough as it is). If any older
systems are still in use, they probably will have been fitted with
an 3.5" drive...
> Package: vim-rt (main)
> Maintainer: Wichert Akkerman <email@example.com>
> 40135 vim-rt: vi: error in loading shared libraries: libXaw.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I would *love* a vim package that doesn't depend on X ...
home: firstname.lastname@example.org | work: email@example.com | debian: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software, Enschede, the Netherlands