Re: debiandoc2html problem

Hi,

You should install the libwww-perl package, since this contains the
needed URI/URL.pm Perl module.  Note that this is also indicated in
the description of the debiandoc-sgml package (I just checked this
on the corresponding Debian web page).  This package does not depend
on the libwww-perl package since debiandoc2html is only one of the
scripts to process DebianDoc SGML files, hence it is merely suggested
to install also the libwww-perl package.

Thanks,
Ardo