Re: Postfix as default MTA?

On 28/06, Steve Lamb wrote:

|     Exim's configuration is quite simple.  The docs just suck.  As for your

Since you're talking about the documentation: have you read Postfix doc? Every
command gets a clear man page, every option in the configuration file gets
a full description.

Wietse is one of the only programmers I know able to write "You misunderstood
this feature? Geez, that means that I was not clear in the documentation,
I'll rewrite it." (he did this once I misread a configuration option
description, and happened to do this with the TCP wrapper in the past).