Re: Postfix as default MTA?

>>>"Steve Lamb" wrote:

 > I'm not quite sure, either.  I just went and looked at a friend's machine
 > that has postfix on it.  If I didn't know better, I'd think I'd was looking
 > at an Exim configuration file.  Superficially they look the same.

The overall syntax is very alike, I just looked at the /etc/exim.conf left on
my system so I have no man pages to look for definitions, my impresion is that
some variables are less obvious in Exmh, and I personaly think that the
utility postconf (and especialy postconf -n) makes the help to new users very
easy.

postconf, reports the current or default configuration of postfix, postconf -n
shouing all configuration that is changed from the deaults.

/ Balp