Is the `swirl' available in .xcf form?

 I want to add the new Debian logo to the XEmacs logo that's shown on
 the splash screen at startup.  I made one attempt, but it doesn't
 look right because the XEmacs logo has a shadow under it, and the
 Debian logo was flat.  In order to make a nice version of the Debian
 logo with a shadow like that, I need a Gimp .xcf file of it, I think,
 so I can have the red part on a layer of it's own.  I don't want to
 have to cut it off the background.

 Have we decided whether the open use and official logos should be
 swapped or not?  I'm using just the swirl, without the vase.