Re: Postfix as default MTA?

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> postfix is secure, very fast, and very configurable...and it's probably
> the easiest of all the MTAs to configure.

Easier than exim?  I was all set to object, because exim is the only
MTA so far that I (a programmer, not a sysadmin) have been ABLE to
figure out at all.  And I really think our default should be something
that the average joe has a *chance* of figuring out.  But if postfix
*is* actually easier than exim, then I'll withdraw my objection before
I even post it.  :-)