Re: Niced cron jobs

On 23-Jun-99, 13:56 (CDT), David Welton <davidw@master.debian.org> wrote:
> Haven't heard anything about this in a while, so I'm checking up on
> how it's going...

It was logged as a wishlist bug. I've put it into the default
/etc/crontab for the next release. There's a lot of other stuff
in that release, so I've been running it locally; I intend to
upload it this week or weekend.

Shaleh needs to upload a new version of anacron that doesn't crap out
when it closes an already closed file (stdin). Or he needs to tell me
he doesn't want to do that and we'll figure out what to do to solve the
problem. (I'm not picking on Shaleh btw; he's been busy, i've been busy,
so it goes.)

Steve