Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

Ok, so we have a menu during install that selects what sets to install(main,
contrib, non-free, non-US.)  If they don't want non-free, they leave it
unchecked, and it's not selected by default.  Easy to do, doesn't change
anything, and so on.  If we put things on different servers, then we change the
sources list as appropriate.

							Dave Bristel