new version of debiandoc-sgml with important changes

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new version of the debiandoc-sgml package.  The
most important change in this version is that the names of some of the
scripts have been changed as follows:

  debiandoc2dvi        -> debiandoc2latexdvi
  debiandoc2ps         -> debiandoc2latexps
  debiandoc2latex2e    -> debiandoc2latex
  debiandoc2latex2epdf -> debiandoc2latexpdf
  debiandoc2ps         -> debiandoc2loutps

To prevent everything from breaking immediately I've retained the
scripts with the old names (except for debiandoc2latex2e) for now.

Further, I've changed the behaviour of debiandoc2loutps such that
instead of generating a 2up .ps file in landscape it now generates
a 1up .ps file in portrait (also the -1 option is gone).  Use psnup
to get the 2up landscape back (that's what debiandoc2ps does).

If your package is using debiandoc-sgml, please update it to use the
new names.  It's my intention to remove the scripts with the old names
before the next freeze of Debian.

Thanks,
Ardo
--