Re: is upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2 via apt-get OK ?

On Sun, Jun 20, 1999 at 05:25:16PM -0700, John Lapeyre was heard to say:
> 	Has anyone tried to upgrade from a virgin 2.1 installation  to
> a current 2.2 via "apt-get upgrade" ?   I am a bit afraid.

  I actually just upgraded (200+ MB over a 28.8k modem line :-) ) and it seems
to have worked perfectly.  There were a few complaints in the Samba packages
and one or two other problems but no showstoppers.

  Daniel

--
Um Recursion zu verstehen muss man sie entweder schon verstehen
oder Jemanden kennen der sie versteht.