2.2.10 and masquerading.

I cannot seem to be able to get IP masqueraing going with the 2.2.10
kernel...

Anyone else with better luck? any tips?

There seems to be no CONFIG_IP_FORWARD option at all, which I have a
feeling was there in 2.2.5.

The only good news is that my sound works better so far, no glitches with
output from x11amp. 2.2.5 would lock my box up when playing sound.

                     Michael Beattie (mike@omnic.dhis.org)

   "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
      very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams