Re: HTML instead of GNU Info?

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:

   Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

   > HTML will give very bad print outs, for example. Conevrting from texi to ps
   > (over tex) is much better for that. That is just as an example.

   Well, I haven't found a good way to do this either.  Can you please
   share some wisdom?

What problems are you having with `tex document.texi' or `texi2dvi
document.texi' followed by `dvips document.texi'?  Works beautifully
for me, and that's the way it's designed to work.
--
"Debian for hackers, Red Hat for suits, Slackware for loons."
--CmdrTaco <URL:http://slashdot.org/articles/99/03/22/0928207.shtml>