inofficially maintained package collection?

Hi,

 one month ago I applied for becoming a debian developer and
 I got a response from you on May 29, that my request is in
 progress.

 1. Is there anything I can do to speed up the progress?
 2. The package I want to make (Berkeley SPICE 3f5) is finished
    for some weeks.  Is it ok to publish it on my own
    webpage, as long as I am not registered as a debian maintainer?
 3. Is there a special collection web page for "inofficially maintained"
    debian packages?

Michael