Re: ITP: diskless for NFS-ROOT tree structures.

In article <[🔎] pzhfo6nbci.fsf@eeyore.ibcinc.com> you write:
>On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:32:29 +1000, Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> said:
>>
>> However, if m4 returns with any output written to STDERR, the perl
>> function should return with a non-succesful status (eg 0).
>
>This program will do that.  There's an embedded man page (perldoc
>stderr-die) but for your purpose just do
>
>    stderr-die m4 $file_list > $tmp_output

Thanks!

I have integrated that program into my package, converted all files
to M4, and (probably) added 50 extra hidden bugs in the process ;-)

>use Proc::WaitStat qw(waitstat_reuse);

What is this? It wasn't installed on my computer, so I commented it out,
and it seems OK... Coincidence?

I will put version diskless 0.1.7 online my HTTP site, ASAP, and if I
cannot find any major problems with it, I will attempt to upload it to
Debian (I am not 100% sure on this step yet, especially as I don't have
my account passwords yet - are these required for uploads?)

--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>