Re: Package wanted: libxml-grove-perl

On Fri, Jun 11, 1999 at 10:00:03AM -0400, David Huggins-Daines wrote:
> i.e. XML::Grove
>
> It seems quite trivial, but I think I don't quite trust my knowledge of XML
> enough to package it myself.
>
> Basically I want it because the "XGtk" module from GNOME uses it.  XGtk.pm
> is really, really cool: it generates Gtk/GNOME applications from XML
> documents with embedded Perl code.

Well, since my break is approaching rapidly (final at 11:30 is my last),
and I've been planning to get the rest of the XML::* perl packages ready,
also, I'll grab this one, if no one has a problem with it... I just
hadn't gotten around to it yet, making the rounds, seeing which I could
package (meaning didn't depend on perl 5.005 ;)

But don't fear, I've just been slow because of finals week, and will soon
not only be fixing the bugs in my current packages, but be packaging the
rest of these perl modules... :)

Thanks,
Stevie

--
Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis...