Re: ITP: libi18n-charset-perl

This would mean I've to change mine too, otherwise we loose the
functionality in your package (i.e. the charsets your version is
adding).  Maybe you can contact your upstream authors to contact mine
to get the charsets added to the upstream version of my package.

So, for now I'll add the charsets to my package.  After that you can
remove the Charset module from your package.  Ok?

Thanks,
Ardo