Re: Quality Assurance Group mini-policy

On Sun, Jun 06, 1999 at 07:52:58PM -0500, Chris Lawrence wrote:
[snip]

> However, I do make 2 recommendations: that the time period be
> expressed in non-variable units (i.e. days or weeks), and the time
> period begins when the first NMU takes place.  So my recommendation
> would be:

So 60 days after March 13th is (in your head please <g>).  Personally I
prefer two months since it's easy to work out.  There's not much variability
- 59 -> 62 days I think.

Adrian.

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org