Re: WindowMaker theme with Raul's swirl created

    John> No.  I am perfectly happy with the default theme at the
    John> moment and I would seriously be unhappy if someone forced me
    John> to install some themes that I don't want.  There is no need
    John> for this...

I think it'd be okay if the theme were included, but not installed by
default. It's an excellent theme, and I think it's high time Debian
got a little wise on the look-and-feel side. Not that we have to make
it a priority, but Debian doesn't HAVE to look ugly! :)

--
Brought to you by the letters I and V and the number 0.
"To Perl, or not to Perl, that is the kvetching."