Re: WindowMaker theme with Raul's swirl created

On Sun, Jun 06, 1999 at 09:24:42PM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

> http://csl.cse.ucsc.edu/~ben/wm/Debian.tar.gz

/me ponders enlarging wmaker_<version>.diff.gz by ~ 200 kB. :)

No, seriously, I want to include this!  I want this to be _the_ default
theme.  I guess I can package this, and make wmaker depend on this package.
Ok, there goes my inbox...  any ideas for making this a "Suggests", and yet
be used if installed?  I guess I can poke arround with
/etc/GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker if wmaker is being configured for the
first time...

The format of the .lsm file will prove to be a real challenge for my
wmaker-theme-package package... I have to loosen the parser a bit.

Thanks to Raul, Ben, Ben's friend, and basically everybody else who made
this possible!

	Marcelo