Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:38:49 +0200 (CEST)
From: Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl>
To: Marco Iannacone <ianna@pippo.com>
Subject: Re: Linux FAQ & News in Italian

What you describe would fit in; we have several similar packages already.
Your best course is to find a Debian developer who is willing to package
these documents (preferably one who can read Italian :-), or to become
a Debian developer yourself.
A request for packaging can be sent to debian-devel@lists.debian.org.

Thanks,

Richard Braakman