Re: [PROPOSED] Swap the "open" and "official" versions of the new logo

On Fri, Jun 04, 1999 at 09:35:42AM -0700, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> Folks, I'm going to be anal about this but I have to be.  Debian-devel gets
> so much traffic that I often just skim it. So....
>
> I don't know if this is an official proposal that I should track, but if it
> is, and if you want to make one, please make sure it's posted (also) on
> debian-vote or cc'd to secretary@debian.org.

No, that's fine.  I didn't really understand what I was supposed to do for
a General Resolution type proposal; my only real experience with formal
proposals has been in the -policy group, and this obviously isn't a -policy
matter.

I will repost my proposal to -vote.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   If encryption is outlawed, only outlaws