[PROPOSED] Swap the "open" and "official" versions of the new logo

I don't know how controversial this suggestion will be, but I propose that
the official version of the new logo be the one with the bottle in it.

Here's what I wrote on Slashdot about it, in reply to a message from Bruce
Perens:

*****
I was going to propose that we switch the open and official versions, but I was
waiting until the voting on the logo was over. If the swirl didn't win there
wasn't much point messing with it.

I agree, the presence of an additional object in the logo should imply the
presence of additional SOMETHING on the product marked with that logo.

In my reasoning, the bottle signifies the developers, who have granted their
official seal of approval. A bottle isn't too bad for this purpose...the Debian
developers all live in a fishbowl anyway, so... :)

Anyway, I plan to refer to vapors above the bottle as magic smoke. Debian is
what makes your system run; it's the "magic smoke". All the EE's out there will
remember learning in their microprocessor design classes that if you break open
the ceramic package on a chip, you'll let the magic smoke out and it won't work
anymore. :)

Guess I need to get about drafting that proposal.

-- Branden Robinson, Debian Developer
***

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   If you wish to strive for peace of soul,
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   then believe; if you wish to be a