Re: Ideas for pppconfig
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Ideas for pppconfig
- From: Ian Lynagh <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 16:25:45 +0100
- Message-id: <CmhHVCA5$+V3EwPY@lynagh.demon.co.uk>
- In-reply-to: <19990530133354.A688@portaloo.?>
- References: <19990530133354.A688@portaloo.?>
In article <19990530133354.A688@portaloo.?>, Edward Betts
>How about including a list of ISPs with options for them already set?
I think you'd need a developer actually subscribed to each ISP you
listed keeping things up to date.
>I am sure Debian Developers would be willing to supply connection profiles for
>their ISPs, who knows, we may even get some for AOL and Compuserve.
I had to set CompuServe up for a friend and sent John the script to
connect. IIRC he said he'd include it with pppconfig although I never
Ian Lynagh - firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows: From the people who brought us EDLIN!