Re: final version of the new logo needed

On Fri, Jun 04, 1999 at 09:22:22AM -0700, Darren O. Benham wrote:

> I would like to add: buttons.  I'd like to see a few buttons made .. you
> know..like the netscaep now button and such.  Something people can grab
> for their web pages that run on linux boxes or that want to put a small
> link back to our web pages.

Hmmm... interesting.  For buttons the (now) official version works better,
IMO.  Perhaps Branden's proposal is a good idea afterall...  I would love to
have Raul's opinion on this.  I can see why the simpler version is the
official one, but I can also see that that version works better on things
like webpage buttons and stuff...

	Marcelo