Re: X problem in Slink

On Fri, Jun 04, 1999 at 07:34:57AM -0700, harsh@lanl.gov wrote:
> I've have a problem with the X libraries since I rebuilt my system
> as a Slink system. The hardware is K6-3 400 mz, 256 Mb, with a Matrox
> Millenium 2(?) card. I have a code I'm developing using X which was working
> fine. Since the reinstall it segfaults, see below. I stripped the code down to
> where it just opens a window and it exhibits the same problem. It will compile
> and run fine on a Dec Alpha with DecUnix. Before the reinstall it ran fine on
> my Hamm system.

Why do keep posting this message to multiple Debian lists?  I'm sure we all
saw it the first time.

Use strace(1) to find out where the segfault is happening.  Short of that I
don't know what to tell you.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   redeemed.  God loves us, so He makes us